For a safe stay in a pandemic context
Before your arrival :
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you postpone your stay to another date.
Due to the health situation, please:
- Plan to bring your pillow, dish towels and bedding
- Plan to bring a hand sanitizer solution (alcoholic soap or gel)
- Plan to bring wipes or disinfectants to clean the affected surfaces
- Plan to bring your own outdoor equipment, if possible (e.g. soccer ball, outdoor games, personal flotation jackets, etc.)
Please read all documents you will receive by email before your arrival.
Complete the entry form you will receive by email before your arrival.
Choose the option of making your full payment by phone on a credit card.
Take note of our new opening hours.
- Saturday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
If you plan to arrive after business hours, please contact us at 450 834-6383 p.221 for the arrival procedure.
During your stay :
- Respect all the hygiene measures put in place and indicated on the posters in your accommodation, at the reception area, in the sanitary blocks as well as at the activity sites:
- Good sanitary practices accommodation
- Good sanitary practices – outdoors activities
- Good sanitary practices – sanitary block
Rest assured of our rigor in the application of good sanitary practices for a safe stay:
If, during your stay, you develop symptoms of COVID-19:
- Isolate yourself from other family members.
- Notify us by calling 450 834-6383 p.221
- Contact public health at 1 877 644-4545 and follow their instructions, especially those surrounding your departure to return home.
N.B. The health measures implemented were developed by the various sectoral organizations in the tourism industry, the CNESST and outdoor and leisure organizations. They have been approved by public health authorities of the government of Quebec (DGSP and INSPQ).
This page will be updated according to the evolution of public health directives.