For a safe stay in a pandemic context
Before your arrival :
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you postpone your stay to another date.
Due to the health situation, please:
- Do your shopping in your area before you go to avoid stops along the way.
- Plan to bring your own dish towels and bedding
- Plan to bring a hand sanitizer solution (alcoholic soap or gel)
- Plan to bring wipes or disinfectants to clean the affected surfaces
- Plan to bring your own outdoor equipment, if possible (e.g. soccer ball, outdoor games, personal flotation jackets, hockey sticks, etc.)
- Plan to bring your face covering as you will need to wear it in closed public places such as our Reception area, the boutique and the sanitary blocks.
Please read all documents you will receive by email before your arrival.
Complete the entry form you will receive by email before your arrival.
Choose the option of making your full payment by phone on a credit card.
Take note of our new opening hours.
- Saturday to Thursday from 10 am to 5 pm
- Friday from 10 am to 7 pm
If you plan to arrive after business hours, please contact us at 450 834-6383 p.221 for the arrival procedure.
During your stay :
Until December 31, we can welcome you in a family bubble, that is to say, the occupants of the same address.
From January 31, we will be able to welcome you with a limit of 4 people or occupants of 2 addresses maximum.
Outside, within the limits of the site, a maximum of 20 people can gather.
It is strongly recommended that everyone who takes part in these gatherings be adequately vaccinated. Responsibility for whether or not this recommendation is applied lies with the group manager and not with the operator.
Respect all the hygiene measures put in place and indicated on the posters in your accommodation, at the reception area, in the sanitary blocks as well as at the activity sites:
- Good sanitary practices accommodation
- Good sanitary practices – outdoors activities
- Good sanitary practices – sanitary block
- Wearing a face covering is compulsory in public places
Rest assured of our rigor in the application of good sanitary practices for a safe stay:
If, during your stay, you develop symptoms of COVID-19:
- Isolate yourself from other family members.
- Notify us by calling 450 834-6383 p.221
- Contact public health at 1 877 644-4545 and follow their instructions, especially those surrounding your departure to return home
N.B. The health measures implemented were developed by the various sectoral organizations in the tourism industry, the CNESST and outdoor and leisure organizations. They have been approved by public health authorities of the government of Quebec (DGSP and INSPQ).
This page will be updated according to the evolution of public health directives.