Chalets Lanaudière is slowly deconfining!
Great news! the government of Quebec is hoping that the pandemic trend continues in order to accommodate tourists with the following deconfinement measures:
- The Lanaudière region should be in the yellow zone starting June 14th, which will allow the rental of cottages, yurts, cabins or campsites to families from 2 different addresses, while respecting social and physical distancing and also by wearing the mask.
- As of June 28th, Lanaudière should go from yellow to a green zone, which would allow the rental of units to a maximum of 10 people or from 3 different addresses, whilst respecting social and physical distancing and also by wearing the mask.
Until then, please keep in mind that though the Lanaudiere region is now in the orange zone since May 31st, we are still obligated to welcome customers in their respective family bubbles.
For other activity interests at Chalet Lanaudière, the new deconfining measures are the following:
- Curfew: was lifted as of May 28th. Therefore, Chalet Lanaudière’s regular curfew is now in force: as of 23h00 noise must considerably be reduced by respect to the other customers on site.
- Outdoor gatherings:
- Since May 28th, a maximum of 8 people or the occupants of 2 different addresses can gather outdoors.
- Should the Lanaudière region go into the green zone by June 28th, a maximum of 10 people or the occupants of 3 different addresses can gather outdoors.
- Sports or outdoor activities:
- Since May 31st, a maximum of 12 people is permitted if a non-contact sport is being practiced.
- Starting June 11th if we are in the orange zone, a maximum of 25 people can practice brief contact sports with supervision.
Chalets Lanaudière wants you to experience a peaceful and safe stay in a chalet, yurt or cabin. Our team has put in place a health measure plan which goes beyond the prescribed health authorities sanitary measures to ensure your health and safety. Here are some of our sanitary measures put in place to ensure your safety and health:
- Between each client, each accommodation is disinfected by the staff of the housekeeping company who, given the situation and their expertise developed by working in hospital and CLSCs, use specific working methods and disinfectant products in times of pandemic.
- In each accommodation unit, disinfection of all surfaces likely to have been in contact with hands or droplets such as handrails, door handles, switches, remote controls, household appliances, thermostats, mattresses, etc.
- Daily disinfection of all sanitary blocks used by customers that are staying in yurts and cabins.
- Daily disinfection of our office (reception) and the shop/location center.
- Disinfection of outdoor sports equipment between each client with products approved by Health Canada.
- Presence of posters and employees on the estate and on the site of each activity to remind people of the sanitary measures to be observed and to ensure that everybody will follow them.
- No day access to our site. To ensure compliance with sanitary measures, we limit access to our domain to customers who are staying in a chalet, yurt, cabin or campsite. No day access is allowed. Thank you for your understanding.
We invite you to consult this section containing all the information on the health measures implemented to ensure the health and safety of all our customers, employees, suppliers and partners.
Our goal is to allow you to enjoy the benefits of nature and the outdoors in complete safety!
We closely follow government and public health directives and will adjust our service offering and health measures as these directives evolve.
Let’s make all the necessary efforts to limit the spread of the virus and regain a “normal” life and above all collective health as quickly as possible!
Thank you for your trust and your collaboration!