Chalets Lanaudière welcome you in a complete safety!
We are open and continue to receive customers in accordance with sanitary measures. For tourist accommodation such as Chalets Lanaudière, the health measures in place are:
- Until December 31, we can welcome you in a family bubble, that is to say, the occupants of the same address.
- From January 31, we will be able to welcome you with a limit of 4 people or occupants of 2 addresses maximum.
- Outside, within the limits of the site, a maximum of 20 people can gather.
It is strongly recommended that everyone who takes part in these gatherings be adequately vaccinated. Responsibility for whether or not this recommendation is applied lies with the group manager and not with the operator.
Chalets Lanaudière wants you to experience a peaceful and safe stay in a chalet, yurt or cabin. Our team has put in place a health measure plan which goes beyond the prescribed health authorities sanitary measures to ensure your health and safety. Here are some of our sanitary measures put in place to ensure your safety and health:
- In each accommodation unit, disinfection of all surfaces likely to have been in contact with hands or droplets such as handrails, door handles, switches, remote controls, household appliances, thermostats, mattresses, etc.
- Daily disinfection of all sanitary blocks used by customers that are staying in yurts and cabins.
- Frequent disinfection of our office (reception) and the shop/location center (and equipment rented between each client).
- Presence of posters and employees on the estate and on the site of each activity to remind people of the sanitary measures to be observed and to ensure that everybody will follow them.
No day access to our site. To ensure compliance with sanitary measures, we limit access to our domain to customers who are staying in a chalet, yurt, cabin or campsite. No day access is allowed. Thank you for your understanding.
We invite you to consult this section containing all the information on the health measures implemented to ensure the health and safety of all our customers, employees, suppliers and partners.
Our goal is to allow you to enjoy the benefits of nature and the outdoors in complete safety!
We closely follow government and public health directives and will adjust our service offering and health measures as these directives evolve.
Let’s make all the necessary efforts to limit the spread of the virus and regain a “normal” life and above all collective health as quickly as possible!
Thank you for your trust and your collaboration!