Chalets Lanaudière still open
Chalets Lanaudière is currently located in a red zone. In this case, public health authorities allow us to accommodate only people residing at the same address in a chalet, yurt or cabin.
To ensure compliance with sanitary measures, we limit access to our domain to customers who are staying in a chalet, yurt, cabin or campsite. No day access is allowed. Thank you for your understanding.
Chalets Lanaudière wants you to experience a peaceful and safe stay in a chalet, yurt or cabin. Our team has put in place a health measure plan which goes beyond the prescribed health authorities sanitary measures to ensure your health and safety. Here are some of our sanitary measures put in place to ensure your safety and health:
- Between each client, each accommodation is disinfected by the staff of the housekeeping company who, given the situation and their expertise developed by working in hospital and CLSCs, use specific working methods and disinfectant products in times of pandemic.
- In each accommodation unit, disinfection of all surfaces likely to have been in contact with hands or droplets such as handrails, door handles, switches, remote controls, household appliances, thermostats, mattresses, etc.
- Daily disinfection of all sanitary blocks used by customers that are staying in yurts and cabins.
- Daily disinfection of the Reception (reception) and the shop/location center.
- Disinfection of outdoor sports equipment between each client with products approved by Health Canada.
- Presence of posters and employees on the estate and on the site of each activity to remind people of the sanitary measures to be observed and to ensure that everybody will follow them.
We invite you to consult this section containing all the information on the health measures implemented to ensure the health and safety of all our customers, employees, suppliers and partners.
Our goal is to allow you to safely enjoy the benefits of nature and the great outdoors!
We are closely following public health directives and adjusting our services and health measures according to their evolution.
Thank you for your trust and your collaboration!
We look forward to welcoming you in a chalet, yurt or cabin soon!