Chalets Lanaudière remains open
Good news! The Government of Quebec has confirmed that different types of accommodation unit (like cottages, yurts, cabins) can continue to receive people residing at the same address and that the practice of outdoor activities remains authorized when they are practiced individually or in a family bubble (e.g .: cross-country skiing, skating, snowshoeing, tube slides, hiking).
In addition to the health measures in place such as social distancing, wearing a mask, disinfecting accommodation unit and outdoor equipment, etc., Chalets Lanaudière adds the respect of the curfew. Thus, the lighting systems at the site of our outdoor activities will automatically turn off at 7:30 p.m. every evening. From 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. all customers must be in their respective accommodation unit to respect this curfew.
Chalets Lanaudière wants you to experience a peaceful and safe stay in a chalet, yurt or cabin. Our team has put in place a health measure plan which goes beyond the prescribed health authorities sanitary measures to ensure your health and safety. Here are some of our sanitary measures put in place to ensure your safety and health:
- Between each client, each accommodation is disinfected by the staff of the housekeeping company who, given the situation and their expertise developed by working in hospital and CLSCs, use specific working methods and disinfectant products in times of pandemic.
- In each accommodation unit, disinfection of all surfaces likely to have been in contact with hands or droplets such as handrails, door handles, switches, remote controls, household appliances, thermostats, mattresses, etc.
- Daily disinfection of all sanitary blocks used by customers that are staying in yurts and cabins.
- Daily disinfection of the Reception (reception) and the shop/location center.
- Disinfection of outdoor sports equipment between each client with products approved by Health Canada.
- Presence of posters and employees on the estate and on the site of each activity to remind people of the sanitary measures to be observed and to ensure that everybody will follow them.
- Curfew from 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. mandatory for all.
No day access to our site. To ensure compliance with sanitary measures, we limit access to our domain to customers who are staying in a chalet, yurt, cabin or campsite. No day access is allowed. Thank you for your understanding.
We invite you to consult this section containing all the information on the health measures implemented to ensure the health and safety of all our customers, employees, suppliers and partners.
Our goal is to allow you to enjoy the benefits of nature and the outdoors in complete safety!
We closely follow government and public health directives and will adjust our service offering and health measures as these directives evolve.
Let’s make all the necessary efforts to limit the spread of the virus and regain a “normal” life and above all collective health as quickly as possible!
Thank you for your trust and your collaboration!