Charming reinvented glamping style yurt, can accommodate up to 4 people, four seasons. Access by foot from our parking area. You will be immersed by its zen environment, near a running stream, deep in the heart of nature. In addition to having access to all our activities in the Lamoureux area, you will also have special access to Morgan Park in the summer for canoeing, kayaking or pedal boating.
- Unit accessible by foot only. (± 150m)
- Wagon and sledge included for luggage transport
- Free Internet access : available at the front desk
Double bed : 1
Sofa bed double : 1
2023 : 165$ / night 2024 : 168$ / night
2023 rates are in effect from December 1st, 2022 through November 30th, 2023.
2024 rates are in effect from December 1st, 2023 through November 30th, 2024.
Your rate : Not available
Pick a date to view the applicable price
The booking system is currently undergoing maintenance.
NEAR OF THE SITE
- A valid credit card is required to rent an accommodation unit.
- A deposit of 30% of the total cost of your stay is required at the time of booking and must be paid by credit card.
- You must be 21 or older and be present at all times during your stay in order to rent an accommodation unit.
- You must book for a minimum of 2 nights during weekends.
- The rental taxes (HST & GST) are not included in our prices.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation 15 to 60 days prior to your arrival date, a 30% cancellation fee of your stay will be charged to your credit card.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation 14 days prior to your arrival date, a 50% fee will be retained.
- In case of a cancellation more than 60 days before your arrival date, the deposit (30% of your total cost) will be refunded.
- Finally, if you don’t show for your planned stay without notifying us, the total amount of your reservation will be charged to your credit card.
We reserve the right to ask for a pre-authorized deposit on your credit card which will serve as a deposit in case of damage/uncleanliness or breakage to our property as follows:
- $250 deposit for units of 4 to 14 persons.
- $500 deposit for cottages of 16 persons or more.
This guaranteed deposit will be canceled during the week following your stay after inspection of the premises you rented; if no breakage/damage or uncleanliness occurred. In the event that there is breakage, damage or uncleanliness, we will send you an invoice with photos outlining the damages and the amount claimed will be taken from the pre-authorized deposit.
Even if no security deposit has been taken from your credit card, following the inspection after your stay, we reserve the right to charge your credit card any amount to pay the costs in case of breakage, damage or uncleanliness found.
Rebates and promotions
No rebate, promotion or package discount can be paired to any other rebate, promotion or package discount. We will apply the most profitable rebate if and when applicable.
Check in time is 16:00.
Should you arrive after business hours, you will find a key and a map showing where your cottage is located in the message box located near the big area map near our Reception Office (Chalets Lanaudière Accueil). Our office is open from Saturday to Thursday from 8:00 to 17:00 and Friday from 8:00 to 21:00 .
Check out time is 13:00, please return the key at the front desk. Garbage, recycling and compost must be dropped in the appropriate containers.
Security and respect code
- Security rules regarding activities must be obeyed at all times for the well-being of all.
- For security reasons, the maximum number of residents per cottage, yurt or cabin must not be exceeded.
- To protect our lakes and their ecosystem, only the boats available on site are permitted (canoes, kayaks and pedal boats).
- A curfew is set at 11:00 pm to ensure quietness to all residents on site.
- Please respect other vacationers, the equipment available and the environment.
- All kitchens are fully equipped for meal preparation (dishes, pots and pans, utensils etc.) and dishwashing soap. Please bring your own dish towels.
- For cottage renting: bedding is not provided; only mattresses and pillows are included. Do not forget to bring sheets, pillow cases or sleeping bags and towels. However, bedding is available for rent.
- For yurt, cabin or tiny cottage renting: bedding is provided and includes: sheets, blankets , bedding , towel sets.
- In yurts and cabins, you have to walk a few minutes to get to your unit. Carriages and sleds are at your disposal to carry your luggage.
- We provide a quantity of wood for your stay, in winter for the interior fires in the wood stove in your accommodation and in the summer for outdoor campfires. If you want more wood, you may purchase more at the Reception area.
- Dogs are allowed in all cottages, tiny cottages and cabins, but prohibited in yurts.
- Additional fees apply for dogs.
- See the following document for our dog policies : Click here